Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Yooo-hoooo!

I'm home! Did you miss me?

Yep . . . I took off over the weekend and headed on up to San Francisco for some "training."
True definition would be: play with ink, stamps, paper, Grungeboard and metal!

Shari went with and we both took some super classes . . . I'll be posting pics of the projects soon.
Oooh oooh . . . . wanna know what I have on order? Lots and lots of new cool stuff . . . ready?

Here's a brief list:
Stuff from 10 Second Studio -- OH my! This stuff is gonna knock your socks off!
Paper from the Paper Company -- GREAT patterns!
NEW images from Rubber Soul, Impression Obsession and American Art Stamp -- CUTE, cute cute stuff!

And . . . my brain is still on overload, so I'm sure I forgot to mention something . . .

Oh, hey! What are you doing this Saturday? Wanna take a class? Terry Medaris will be here teaching colored pencils . . . and there are only a few spots left. Sooooo, if you've been thinking about attending, HURRY! Registration closes on Thursday.

No comments: